Pricing: $120 for initial; $75 for established patient follow up visits
Cash, checks, or credit cards accepted. There is a 3% fee for using cards.
FSA and HSA accounts can be used for acupuncture.
Please give 24 hours notification if cancelling. No shows or cancellations under 24 hours are subject to the following charges: $120 for intial visit and $75 for follow up visits.
I do accept most insurances. If you are wanting to use your insurance, I highly recommend you call your insurance carrier first, and ask:
1) do I have acupuncture insurance coverage; is Dr. Kari Cobb an in network provider or out of network provider?
2) is there a deductible I need to meet first?
3) do I have a copay?
4) is there a limit to conditions covered? (not all insurances will cover for all conditions).
5) can I see an acupuncturist or do I need to see someone else? (Medicare patients who want to use medicare need to be seen by an MD. With medicare supplement plans, along with all other plans, you can see an acupuncturist.)
6) VA patients need to have a referral from the VA. No one else needs a referral.
Note - I am NOT a provider for Humana Medicare nor icare Medicare, nor the Tivity discount program, even though their system may still show me as active.
If you need assistance with checking insurance call me and I will try to help. Do this before booking an appointment, so that you know where you stand before getting the treatment.